Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jane Austen Flower Power!

"Indulge your imagination in every possible flight."
~Jane Austen

I'm getting ready for the annual Spring JASNA SW Conference in May with a few Jane Austen Flower Power framed cards! These 5" x 7" cards have a burst of spring color and pattern, with lovely Jane the center of attention.
I will also have on hand some new Jane bookmarks in spring colors.
At the end of May I will be launching a Jane-inspired store on Etsy. If it sounds as if I have Jane Austen on the brain~I do! How could I not, when I come across a quote like this:

"I cannot help thinking that it is more natural to have flowers grow out of the head than fruit. what do you think on that subject?"
~Jane Austen, letter June 11, 1799~on buying a "sprig" for her sister's hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment